2023 PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRE-ORDERS: Pre-orders allow you to reserve and purchase products in advance, before they are available or in-stock. Pre-order items will be marked with a PRE-ORDER tag and will be indicated on product page. By purchasing or placing on layaway pre-order item/s, you are agreeing to the pre-order terms.
PRE-ORDER PAYMENTS OPTIONS:
- OPTION 1: Payment in full at time of purchase
- OPTION 2: 6 month layaway plan (20% down payment and 5 monthly installments)
PRE-ORDER ESTIMATED DELIVERY WINDOWS: Estimated delivery windows are provided by Heartfully Yours. Product may arrive earlier than expected, perfectly within the estimated window, or could even arrive later than anticipated. Delivery windows are only estimates, not guaranteed. Unforeseen circumstances caused by customs delays, weather change, and other cases beyond Heartfully Yours or our control may impact estimated delivery window. We will make every effort to keep you informed and up to date in the event of delays.
PRE-ORDER SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- OPTION #1: Ship Complete
This is the default shipping option for 2023 pre-orders. All items placed on a single order are shipped together when all items have arrived in stock and the order is complete. This option is FREE shipping for pre-orders/orders $75+.
- OPTION #2: Partial Shipments
Partial shipment is the delivery of your order/pre-order in more than one shipment over time. As pre-order item/s arrive in stock from the manufacturer, they are shipped immediately. We cannot offer free partial shipments due to contiual rising shipping costs. However, we wanted you to have an option to not wait until your order is complete for it to ship. Introducing Partial Shipments Upgrade service. You may add PARTIAL SHIPMENTS UPGRADE at the time of ordering for a nominal charge per item. With Partial Shipment Upgrade service, your items will ship as soon as they arrive and will not be held pending the arrival of other items on your order.
All items on the order or pre-order must have the same shipping option selection or it will default back to Ship Complete. So if you choose to take advantage of PARTIAL SHIPMENTS UPGRADE, make sure each ornament on that order/pre-order has the Partial Shipments Upgrade service. Partial Shipment Upgrades are non-refundable.
PRE-ORDER REVISIONS OR CANCELLATIONS: Once submitted/placed, no revisions, additions, cancellations or switches can be made to the pre-order.
PRE-ORDER RETURNS: If you are not satisfied with a pre-order item, returns are accepted up to 30 days after pre-order item is shipped. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. Refunds are in form of an exchange or store credit. Any shipping or partial shipments upgrade are non-refundable.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I have multiple pre-orders? Multiple orders/pre-orders are allowed. Each order/pre-order is subject to pre-order terms and conditions.
2. I'm thinking about doing a layaway - can you tell me about your layaway plan? Great! We have a complete section about how our layaway plan works. Open the section 'This Product Is Eligible For Layaway Plan' which you'll find on below. It has all the details and common questions.
3. I'm a Kringle Rewards member. Do I earn points for Partial Shipments Upgrade dollars spent? Yes you do! Always remember to confirm you are logged into your account when checking out. We can’t offer Points for purchases made if you check out as a guest.
4. Can I request specific limited edition numbers? SBK Gifts has no control over the specific limited edition numbers received. Due to the fluid, rapid nature of how inventory levels fluctuates, we cannot accomodate special limited edition number requests.
5. There is a Heartfully Yours item that I want - but SBK Gifts is sold out. Will SBK Gifts get more in? That's a good question! If an item is sold out, on the product page will be a green button, NOTIFY IF THIS ITEM COMES BACK IN STOCK. Click the button and complete the information. If the item returns in stock, you will receive a courtesy email notifcation.
6. I have a question that is not answered about pre-orders. Please email your question to email@example.com.